Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Morton Arboretum


This is me in my favorite tree house.                            This is me going down the slide          
                                                                                                   in the castle.



















Yes, I am making a fire so I can make food for my family.

Me and G-pa went through the maze together and Jackson and Dylan went through together.


G-pa and I beat the boys in the maze!!!!!!!!!!!


I am a cute dog don't you think so.


I am now on a ball it was pretty cool.


I am climbing into a house so I can serve Dylan some food in my house.


I do not see what is so cool about these bugs but G-ma thought they were pretty.


This is me standing on a rock.


This frog is pretty cool, I don't think I could get that good of a shot. 


This is us three kids climbing as much as our little body's could.


I think this looks like I am in the forest I think its a great shot. 


This is me, the queen of the rocks.


I am trying to do the monkey bars but I couldn't.


This is us three kids ready to head home for dinner.




Leave a comment please I hope you enjoyed this post. 

3 comments:

  1. I love this post, it brings back so many memories of that fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KS Aunt says,"Great pictures! It's too bad you and your brothers never have any fun. I can't believe how boring it is to visit your Illinois grandparents. Yawn. Yawn...... hehe Great blog posting! You are so lucky to get to do so many things."

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, please!